Wednesday, May 20, 2009

rain rain don't go away

Today i woke up to the sound of the pouring rain, lately the weather has been really gloomy and rainy which is FANTASTIC! You may think i am weird but this is very unusual for my city as it is usually always humid, sticky and hot!!! so its so nice to have a change and now i finally have an excuse to layer up the clothes yay

Photobucket
My mum knitted the chain necklace (Yokoo inspired)

Photobucket
A close up detailed shot
Vintage red cardy and gold sparkly tank
(oh no a loose thread)

Photobucket
My little 12 year old brother, we were supposed to go to the doctors cause he was sick but instead we went down to the local cafe haha

Photobucket
Mmmm Hot skinny latte

Photobucket
Eggs Benedict
I NEED A NEW CAMERA!

Photobucket

A new book purchased today ''Sugarbabe'' it seemed like an interesting read
hopefully a good book to read for the rainy weather.

*my day was lazy*

xoxox

4 comments:

Mai said...

love that chain necklace!

jennifer said...

Oh I love the rain when it's been hot for too long. So refreshing. And I love the smell!

That chain scarf is perrrrfect. Love it with the red cardi too! x

Seeker said...

OMG that chain necklace is such a statment piece, very nice dear.

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and left such nice comment.

Keep in touch if you feel like it.

xoxo

Kaela said...

Wow! Wonderful necklace.
..and yummmmmmm Eggs Benedict is one of my favourite breakfast meals! xk