Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pretty Face to Scary Face?

Willow and I went to the movies last night and finally saw "The Strangers". Hearing everyone talk up the movie and how scary it was ... I definitely must say it was NOT scary at all. Famous Australian model Gemma Ward starred in this movie and played a role where she was a killer... I prefer seeing her gorgeous face on the runway rather than a mask on her face for the entire movie. I give this movie a rating 2 out of 5 stars. The movie dragged on too much it was a disappointing movie for me unfortunately.

Photobucket Image Hosting

Gemma in her role "The Strangers"


Photobucket Image Hosting

Gemma without a mask

peace
Winter Xo

7 comments:

. said...

Oooh I had no idea Gemma Ward was in this film! She's gorgeous - without the mask I mean!

Marian said...

if i was not such a scaredy cat of horrors and thrillers id go see this,so thanks for the posting about it!
kisses
marian

Paul Pincus said...

wow, that movie sucked!

Audrey Leighton said...

Hi,

My name is Audrey Rogers. I am style editor for The Durham Sanctuary University Newpaper, I also am a contributor for fashionverbatim.net and have my own blog: www.befrassy.com I just wanted to say, that I LOVE your blog, its content is truly inspirational and I love the way you present fashion to your blogger audience. Yours has, I must admit, become a must-read for me. Anyway, I was wondering, would you like to exchange links? Personally I would love to reccommend your blog to my readers and would really appreciate it if you did the same for me. So let me know, check me out on www.befrassy.com for some delicious fashion ramblings and digressions!

xxxx audrey leighton rogers

Anonymous said...

I didn't know she was in the film either! It looks a bit mmm b-grade for my liking hehe.

ashleigh said...

mask or no mask she's unbelievable! :)

so glad you're a fellow aussie :)!!

elysia mann said...

she is absolutely gorgeous.